Troubleshooting external notifications not showing up
If your external assignments have stopped transferring to your Encircle account, it may be due to that system deleting your Encircle claimsetup.com email address from your email notifications.
Following the below steps will work around the issue and ensure you continue to receive notifications in Encircle.
- Visit gmail.com. If already logged in, log out of gmail.
- Select Create Account. If not visible, click “More Options” and then Create Account.
- Create your email account. We suggest creating an account with your company name @gmail.com. You don’t want to use an existing email address as all emails will be forwarded to Encircle.
- Open your new mailbox. Click the gear icon (top right corner) for Settings. Click Settings in the drop down menu.
- Click "Forwarding and POP/IMAP”
- Click Add a forwarding address.
- Paste in your existing claimsetup.com email address located on the Customize and Xact Setup screen within Encircle on your desktop.
- It will ask you to confirm. Click Proceed.
- Aconfirmation email will be automatically sent back to you. Click on the confirmation link.
- Refresh the gmail web page (or log back in) to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP settings screen.
- Click “Forward a copy of incoming mail to…” and then click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Take the email address created in Step 3 and add it as your notification email using the steps outlined in Customize & Setup within the Encircle desktop app.
If you run into any issues completing these steps do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for the inconvenience created by Xactware and appreciate your support.