How to use room templates
Room Templates can be used to automatically create rooms, based on the template selected during the claim creation.
Setting up your custom room template
1. Open up the web app (http://encircleapp.com) and log into your account.
2. Click Customize & Setup on the left-hand side. NOTE: To see this section you must be an organization administrator. Scroll down until you see the button for custom room templates.
3. Click Add / Remove Room Templates
4. You will see a default room template which you can edit. The default room template contains one room called Exterior. To create your own room template click Add, or just edit the default template.
5. Add your rooms and when finished click Add at the bottom and then hit Save.
Creating a file using room templates
Now, when you create a file, you will have the ability to specify a room template to use as shown in the screenshot below. You may also add more rooms as desired to complement the room template based on your specific needs for that claim.